Hi everyone! Today I’m talking about my go to look. The brown smokey eye.
For this look I used the Modern Renaissance palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Step 1: as a transition shade blend Raw Sienna on the crease.
Step 2: blend Antique Bronze under the last shade.
Step 3: apply Red Ochre all over the lid (on the occasion I applied a little from the shade love letter, I wanted it a little more pink)
Step 4: apply the dark brown shade Cyprus Umber over the lid and blend it on the crease to create a transition.
Step 5: apply love letter on the lower lash line.
Apply false lashes or just masquera. I made a small line upper my lashes just to cover the lash glue.
On my lips I used Colourpop in Tulle:
Hey guys! Today’s post is about my no makeup, makeup look.
I wear this makeup on my everyday and to work.
I use a neutral cool toned palette. This one I’m using lately is from a Brazilian brand named Jamyne. (It was on my last month favorites post). But, I use Kylie’s Bronze Palatte too!
1. The first shade I always apply is this very light brown (color 09) on my crease:
2. I pick up the chocolate brown (color 03) and make my crease darker.
3. The last shade I apply is a very dark purple shade, I use it to like my lash lines.
4. For masquera I use Revlon Dramatic Definition.
1. I’m not going to use foundation for this look so I apply a very good primer all over my face, my favorite that minimize my pores and lines.
2. I apply just concealer on my undereyes and on some marks I wanna hide.
3. I set my under eye with a translucent power.
4. The last step is to apply bronzer and a little blush.
I usually go with Kylie lipgloss in the shade Like.
What is your favorite makeup for everyday?
Hello girls and boys! Today I’m sharing with you my makeup for today!
What do you think about this makeup look? Let me know!