Today I am sharing with you a makeup tutorial using the I heart Makeup Chocolate Orange palette, and the makeup is like this: chocolate and orange.
Apply the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean all over the lid and blend the edges with a pencil brush.
Use the shade Orange on the crease and blend it with circle motions.
Use Nibble under the last shade, to dark it up.
Blend it on the top of the first shade, this one will be our transition shade.
Use Segment all over your lid.
Apply eyeliner on the bottom lash line but just until the middle of your eye.
Use the shades Orange and Nibble and blend out the eyeliner.
For my inner corner I used a loose powder highliter
Finish with mascara and some falsies!
Hey boys and girls,
another day I found some wonderful colorful makeup looks on Instagram, I am the absolutely fan of natural and simple makeup and these pics made me think about stepping out my comfort zone and create a more colorful look, I still not creating looks with lots of colors at the same time but last week I created this a cranberry/pink makeup look:
Now let’s get inspired for some amazing bloggers who nailed it!
Featured Image by Jocy Reyes
Hi everyone! Today I’m talking about my go to look. The brown smokey eye.
For this look I used the Modern Renaissance palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Step 1: as a transition shade blend Raw Sienna on the crease.
Step 2: blend Antique Bronze under the last shade.
Step 3: apply Red Ochre all over the lid (on the occasion I applied a little from the shade love letter, I wanted it a little more pink)
Step 4: apply the dark brown shade Cyprus Umber over the lid and blend it on the crease to create a transition.
Step 5: apply love letter on the lower lash line.
Apply false lashes or just masquera. I made a small line upper my lashes just to cover the lash glue.
On my lips I used Colourpop in Tulle:
Hey guys! Today’s post is about my no makeup, makeup look.
I wear this makeup on my everyday and to work.
I use a neutral cool toned palette. This one I’m using lately is from a Brazilian brand named Jamyne. (It was on my last month favorites post). But, I use Kylie’s Bronze Palatte too!
1. The first shade I always apply is this very light brown (color 09) on my crease:
2. I pick up the chocolate brown (color 03) and make my crease darker.
3. The last shade I apply is a very dark purple shade, I use it to like my lash lines.
4. For masquera I use Revlon Dramatic Definition.
1. I’m not going to use foundation for this look so I apply a very good primer all over my face, my favorite that minimize my pores and lines.
2. I apply just concealer on my undereyes and on some marks I wanna hide.
3. I set my under eye with a translucent power.
4. The last step is to apply bronzer and a little blush.
I usually go with Kylie lipgloss in the shade Like.
What is your favorite makeup for everyday?
Hello girls and boys! Today I’m sharing with you my makeup for today!
What do you think about this makeup look? Let me know!